Date posted: April 5, 2019
- Packs/Repacks the items in the line according to the specified work instruction
- Checks all products from damage including the following the Quantity, Batch, Expiry Date and Manufacturing Date
- Removes completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas such as loading docks
- Organizes and cleans working area at all times and follow safety guidelines
- Observes the proper hygiene at all times.
- Checks the line clearance’s performance before and after printing activity. Does the pre-operational activities in the work center.
- With a minimum of one (1) to two (2) years of College Education or at least 3-6 months Vocational training is required
- With (1 ) year experience in manufacturing set up
- Candidate must be a team player
- Systematic and organized
- Willing to render overtime and to be assigned in shifting
Please submit resume at Metro Combined Logistics Solutions Inc. Head Office, 20th Floor, Unit 2002 Antel Corporate Center , 121 Valero St., Salcedo Village , Makati City or email resume to email@example.com