Date posted: January 25, 2016
- Packs/Repacks the items in the line according to the specified work instruction
- Checks all products from damage including the following the Quantity, Batch, Expiry Date and Manufacturing Date
- Removes completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas such as loading docks
- Organizes and cleans working area at all times and follow safety guidelines
- Observes the proper hygiene at all times.
- Checks the line clearance’s performance before and after printing activity. Does the pre-operational activities in the work center.
- With at Least two (2) years of College Education or
With at least one (1) year of College Education and Not less than one (1) year experience in manufacturing set up or
With At least three (3 ) months vocational training and Not less than two (2) years experience in
manufacturing set up
- Candidate must be a team player
- Systematic and organized
- Willing to render overtime and to be assigned in shifting
Please submit resume at Metro Combined Logistics Solutions Inc. Head Office, 20th Floor, Unit 2002 Antel Corporate Center , 121 Valero St., Salcedo Village , Makati City or email resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org